Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 8, 2007, 05:11 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default [H] Enthusiast reviews CoolIT Freezone CPU cooler

"When I first heard that CoolIT Systems wanted to send a CPU cooler into the [H] labs for review, my first thought was “the USB beverage chiller guys?” After doing a little research it turns out that they make quite a bit more than just USB beverage chillers.

In 2006 CoolIT Systems has made some major inroads into the PC cooling market. Back in March, they announced that they would be providing the chilled liquid cooling systems for Alienware’s ALX Quad SLI machines, and then in August followed with the cooling system for Velocity Micro’s Core 2 Extreme X6800 machines running clock speeds of up to 3.68GHz."

More @ [H]Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old January 8, 2007, 07:47 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Well Gav expressed some interest in this unit awhile back, they do have a newer cheaper version.
http://www.overclockersclub.com/revi...olitelim/4.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old January 8, 2007, 09:18 PM
Administrator
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SepheronX View Post
200 is still too much for a CPU cooler. I can simply buy a TAC cooler or the Aquagate 120 cooler (it isnt much of a cooler, but does a semi effective job for the price).

But thanks for the input!
I'm going to do a little HTPC Howto article and build and i'm currently using the Coolermaster Aquagate Mini 80mm. I'll try and get it finished this week.;)