Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 27, 2007, 07:39 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Coolage Freezer Orb F0-Z924AL Intel Heatsink Review: FrostyTech

This is anothedelightfully ugly Intel CPU heatsink that I couldn't resist posting. According to their results, this is no super-cooler but it's certainly better than stock, and might be a good choice if space is severely limited as it is pretty compact. I tried to find a picture of

The Coolage Freezer Orb F0-Z924AL heatsink is perhaps most hampered by its compact size, this limits it in comparison to the tower heatsinks that dominate Frostytech reference list above. Ultimately, Coolage's Freezer Orb heatsink proves itself to be an average-to-satisfactory heatsink. It will get the job done at full fan speed without excessive noise, but if your computer case can accommodate a slightly larger heatsink you can achieve much better results.

More from FrostyTech