Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 2, 2007, 02:18 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Big Bruin reviews 2GB OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 Platinum SLI-Ready Edition dual channel kit

"When you hear the name OCZ Technology the first thing to come to your mind is a company that knows how to manufacture top quality memory. While OCZ Technology has begun to manufacture other products such as power supplies, CPU coolers, and even video cards, their main focus is still on computer memory with new and innovative features.

For gamers and serious enthusiasts, getting the most out of every piece of equipment is vital to having the best possible system, and many have turned to multiple video cards in SLI or Cross-Fire configurations. OCZ Technology has taken this into consideration on their latest memory modules which are designed to take advantage of nVidia's Enhanced Performance Profile (EPP) which allows the motherboard to detect the optimum speed of the memory and configure it to work under the best conditions. Let's take a look at the OCZ Technology PC2-8500 Platinum SLI-Ready Dual Channel DDR2 2GB kit and see how it stacks up to other OCZ Technology memory without such features."

More @ Big Bruin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton