Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 23, 2006, 05:20 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default OCIA reviews 850W Etasis ET-850 PSU

"Welcome, today I'm taking a look at a new power supply from Etasis, the ET-850. The ET-850 is an 850 watt power supply complying with the latest ATX12V and EPS12V standards(v2.91), and it is of course downwards compatible. The ET-850 is certified to be SLI Ready by Nvidia, and even features four PCI-Express power leads for graphics cards. It is rated for over 80% efficiency with four independent +12V outputs, and has eight Serial ATA power connectors. With plenty of power and plenty of connections, it sounds like it's ready to take on anything available on the shelf from quad-core CPUs to SLI graphics cards with as many Serial ATA drives as you can fit in most cases.

Etasis may be a name that you've never heard of, but Etasis is well known for building high-end power supplies for Silverstone, Thermaltake, and Cooler Master."

More @ OCIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old December 23, 2006, 05:20 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Just because I had high wattage PSU's on my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton