LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 31, 2007, 08:07 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default L'Inq headlines Miso's case review in their HW roundup

Here's the headline from today's HW Roundup:

"Bare naked case gets thorough testing"

"HardwareCanucks tested something that every hardware reviewer needs, or at least aspires to have. Highspeed PC Original Tech Station Computer Case is the self-explanatory name for an open case that enables not less than three things:

1) You can enjoy the sight of your hardware each and every day. Whiny fans are not on the "wishlist" for this one.
2) You can easily remove components from it.
3) Easily remove the dust from computer components. All in all, if there is a definition of a naked case, this product certainly makes the grade."

Read the rest from the Inquirer
Old May 31, 2007, 08:11 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babrbarossa View Post
Here's the headline from today's HW Roundup:

"Bare naked case gets thorough testing"

"HardwareCanucks tested something that every hardware reviewer needs, or at least aspires to have. Highspeed PC Original Tech Station Computer Case is the self-explanatory name for an open case that enables not less than three things:

1) You can enjoy the sight of your hardware each and every day. Whiny fans are not on the "wishlist" for this one.
2) You can easily remove components from it.
3) Easily remove the dust from computer components. All in all, if there is a definition of a naked case, this product certainly makes the grade."

Read the rest from the Inquirer
Nice going Miso

I wanted to pick one of these up when they were on sale but didnt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton