Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 25, 2007, 12:36 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Seven 650i SLI mobos compared...finally!

There's alot of depth to the 650i field, and they are great boards for those looking for good overclocking with SLI and a price that doesn't hirt too badly. Unfortunately, the field is pretty close in terms of performance, so it comes down to features and price in the end.

The Asus P5N32-E SLI is the best equipped board in the comparison, but it's not a true 650i SLI chipset solution and is priced well above these. That would leave the MSI P6N SLI Platinum as an obvious editor's choice candidate, except for its fourth-place performance standing. Awards are generally reserved for obviously superior solutions, and the P6N SLI Platinum barely missed receiving one.

More from Tom's