Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 18, 2006, 10:44 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default TweakTown reviews GeCube X1950 Pro Champion Edition with "TEC" cooling

"As we “sigh” when word comes around that yet another Radeon X1950PRO is making its way into the labs, life wasn’t looking so good for the latest graphic card to get the testing treatment.

Fortunately though a smile came to our face when we realized it was the new Champion Edition (CE) from GeCube. We saw the press release a few weeks ago about the CE X1950PRO which used a Thermal Electronic Cooling (or TEC) method for cooling.

We hoped that with great cooling, come equally impressive power. TEC cooling is not common at the moment but if companies find that they are able to do it without killing the wallets of potential buyers, we could begin to see it more and more on high-end cards. While we haven’t seen what it’s capable of yet we hope that the GeCube X1950PRO will give us a good idea."

More @ TweakTown

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton