Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 16, 2007, 06:50 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default MS Reclusa Gaming Keyboard review: TechGage

MS and Raxzer first teamed up quite recently for the successful venture that is the Habu Gaming mouse. Techgage looks at their latest unified foray into gaming keyboards: the Reclusa (it's an apt name for something a gamer would use- future suggestions: Shutinsa, or Arseisgluedtothechairsa).

One of the neat features of this keyboard that isi well suited to the gaming reluse who like to sit for long hours in the dark, is that the keys light up in a gentlr blue glow. There are also programmable key setting, a corner usb port, and command accuracy for up to 6 simultaneous keystrokes.

"Overall I think the Reclusa is a good keyboard, and I’m pleased that there were no big issues with the 1.00 drivers or firmware. While the eight-command limit on macros is a big disappointment, the Reclusa’s feature set is very strong at its price point, and future driver releases (or, dare I say it, hacks?) may eliminate the macro issue.
I think that the Reclusa would be an excellent value for a gamer that doesn’t already have a board with macro key functionality, and would also like a little bling without breaking the bank." TechGage scored it an 8/10

More from TechGage
Old May 16, 2007, 04:57 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I miss the feel of my old, I dont remember the brand(IBM?), keyboard that had the metallic clicky going on.
I find most KB's are to soft or to firm.

Goldilocks anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton