Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 3, 2007, 04:32 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default A Quick look at a slew of new mobos: Anandtech

This is a look at the features of a collection of motherboards that have been piling up in the labs of Anandtech, which they will be reviewing in the coming weeks. I particularly like the AMD mini-itx - it's set the gears turning about building a navigational conputer in my SUV- hmm...what to do for the keyboard?

Today we will present some of the motherboard products that we are currently testing and will provide reviews of in the near future. While this is not a complete listing and does not include all of the boards in the upcoming uATX opus, it should provide a good indication of the products we are currently excited about. One of the most interesting articles we have worked on in a long time will be an upcoming chipset shootout with all currently available chipsets for the Intel Core 2 Duo product including the new Bearlake series. With that said lets take a quick look at some of these product offerings.

More from Anandtech