Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > RAM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 16, 2013, 08:44 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default I am impressed with gskill`s RMA

About one and a half years ago maybe even longer I bought two sets of 8gb ( 2x4) gskill ram (it was on sale for really cheap at newegg) so when it arrived and one of the sticks didn't work I didn't even bother with an RMA becasue i thought that the hassle wouldn't be worth it I did end up keeping the dead 4gb ram around about two weeks ago I found itr and forgot that it didn't work properly so I installed it and after about ten minutes remembered ( system foze the rebooted) so I looked around to see if I still had the Bill which I did . for a joke I emailed gskill received and recieved anm RMA so sent the stick in it only cost a couple of bucks and was surprised that with out any questions then sent me a new ram stick back thgis is the first time I have had no problems what so ever doing an RMA anad especially one fore ram that I am very sure had no warranty . I definitely will deal with them again if I am going to be buying ram
Old November 16, 2013, 09:58 PM
MVP

My System Specs

they have lifetime warranty and are one of the best memory makers to help you sort out different config issues, I use Gskill and have for the last 4 of my builds and the last ~30 I have helped others put together.