Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > RAM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 28, 2010, 10:04 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

well after digging around i decided to see how much 8 gb of ram is and holy cow has it come down so i threw in the 4gb i have lying here and it showed up fine, so i am not really worried about why now cause i have another reason to upgrade ha ha just thought it was strange that last week it was there and this week it was gone.

going to test it out again on another system that i have ( can never have to many ) and see if it works the same as it did but thanks to all for your suggestions they always help and sometimes it all we/me need. will update later if any change
Old November 28, 2010, 12:49 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

wel; i am pretty sure it has to do with mb or chip does not like running 3gb of ram because it's running just fine on my msi board with both my i3 530 chips tried both just to be sure adn it's all showing up i the os weird but at least i have a reason to upgrade again to 8 gigs. i think i have an addiction gone through 3 x58 and know i have 2 p55 system and that's just in the last 9 months ha ha with more on the way and buying stuff next week ahhhhhh i love computers and overclocking. thanks for all the suggestions there always helpful. mods can close this thread.