Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > RAM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 30, 2009, 10:00 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default They're here! Tri Channel Mushkin Redlines!

They arrived today I am SOOO STOKED! Hahaha

These things are amazing. First set in Canada might I brag? :P

Now I just need to sell my parts and get this damn 965 chugging!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old March 30, 2009, 10:06 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Nice man
Old March 30, 2009, 10:15 AM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Pfft...Redlines, i7 965...I'd be jealous if they were up and running perhaps ;P
Fold for team #54196
Old March 30, 2009, 12:00 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskwarren View Post
Pfft...Redlines, i7 965...I'd be jealous if they were up and running perhaps ;P

Haha I know man, I'm just in no rush.. just spent 2200.00 on a mountain bike lol.. next is mobo and I'm good to go though.. couple weeks :)
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old March 30, 2009, 12:14 PM
Hall Of Fame

Sweet! I can't make out the specs on those sticks - what are they? Not that the standard heatspreaders aren't good, but was kind of hoping to see the new Ascent heatspreaders.

Edit: nvrmnd, they're on Mushkin's website. 6-7-6-18 @ 1600. Not too shabby at all. Wonder how high they'll clock.
Old March 30, 2009, 12:23 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MpG View Post
Sweet! I can't make out the specs on those sticks - what are they? Not that the standard heatspreaders aren't good, but was kind of hoping to see the new Ascent heatspreaders.

Edit: nvrmnd, they're on Mushkin's website. 6-7-6-18 @ 1600. Not too shabby at all. Wonder how high they'll clock.

There are two versions, 998691 (mine) and 998692 (Ascent's). Both are available, but obviously the Ascents are not up on the website yet. I could have had either, I went with these for price mostly.

6-7-6-18 @ 1600 is correct, I've been told they clock like monsters when you loosen those timings a bit... we'll have to see when I get it up and running, system has been slow to build.. it's been an expensive summer so far hahaha.
Old March 30, 2009, 01:09 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Suh...weet encorp!

The world is your oyster. Shuck away my friend, shuck away!
Old March 30, 2009, 01:29 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Boy, those are some pretty lookin' memory modules you got there. :)
nick@mushkin.com
Office - 800.569.1868 Ex: 103
317 Inverness Way S.
Suite 130
Englewood, CO 80112
Old March 30, 2009, 01:31 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushkinNick View Post
Boy, those are some pretty lookin' memory modules you got there. :)

I'm so excited! duh duh, and I just can't hide it! haha

Trying to FIANLLY, for the last time ever, decide on a mobo. HMM
Old March 30, 2009, 01:33 PM

If you're interested, I have an EX58-EXTREME that I haven't put in the FS section yet. Lmk.

For faster (and official) NCIX service please contact our customer care team at www.NCIX.com (Canada) or www.NCIXUS.com (USA)

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=25647