Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Buy/Sell & Trade > Price Check

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 26, 2015, 03:51 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Nikon d-600

i have a Nikon D600 body as well as the MB 14 extra battery holder , as well as New Tamron 150mm - 600mm Telephoto lens and 3 batterys and a black rapid shoulder strap , whats it worth ?
all are new
Old July 26, 2015, 04:56 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Hmm....you should look at EBay since the prices I've seen used vary quite a bit.
Old July 26, 2015, 05:07 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
Hmm....you should look at EBay since the prices I've seen used vary quite a bit.
Thankyou thought i might put it up for sale or trade for a top of the line waterer cooled system on here, i checked and its worth 2500 plus
Old July 26, 2015, 06:46 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfBane View Post
Thankyou thought i might put it up for sale or trade for a top of the line waterer cooled system on here, i checked and its worth 2500 plus

Yeah....no.

You will get 800 on the low end to 1100 on the high end for the Camera. Henry's sell them used for about 1100 - and thats near perfect condition with low shot count.

You will get about the same for the Tamron. Henry's sells them NEW for 1200.

So 1600- 2200(ish). Probably closer to the low end....as most people know the next gen bodies (probably CFAST based storage) are landing within the next six months (so that the bugs can be worked out in time for the Oympics next year). That means prices of older gens are soon going to plummet. ;)

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old July 27, 2015, 06:25 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
Yeah....no.

You will get 800 on the low end to 1100 on the high end for the Camera. Henry's sell them used for about 1100 - and thats near perfect condition with low shot count.

You will get about the same for the Tamron. Henry's sells them NEW for 1200.

So 1600- 2200(ish). Probably closer to the low end....as most people know the next gen bodies (probably CFAST based storage) are landing within the next six months (so that the bugs can be worked out in time for the Oympics next year). That means prices of older gens are soon going to plummet. ;)
well any where with in them two prices will do ok for me , just trying to get a decent rig with great graphics if possible
Old July 27, 2015, 06:27 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
Thankyou :)
have it on kijjii but just want someone in a interest in cameras to trade for a decent tower , i do not need monitors i have a triple set of 27" here