Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Buy/Sell & Trade > Price Check

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 9, 2014, 05:36 PM
Top Prospect

Default case,h20 gear and random items

Getting ready to post these things up and just wondering if I could get a ballpark on them to move

Razer set up
Razer Lycosa
Razer Deathadder 3500 dpi mouse with newly purchased hyperglide skates (unopened)
Razer Carcharias headset
Razer Destructor Mouse pad ( new in sleeve)
All mint with the exception of the keyboard has two way tape on the bottom and a small mark on the braided cable...all work perfect.
Was thinking $100 + shipping for all of it

Corsair H80i used

10 ft (new sealed ) red primochill 3/8 id 5/8 od tubing probably include with a pump or some other item

DDC pump(10w) with EK res/pump top (EK-DDC X-RES 100 CSQ - Acetal)
$50 + shipping?

Corsair AIR 540 --probably not worth it due to shipping from NS
hole in the bottom for a drain port and in the top, but hidden under panel
no idea on this one?

MSI (nf2 nview)motherboard with amd be2350 and 3 gb ddr2 $50? or am I out to lunch on this
Works decent for what it is ..was using it as a torrent box

Coolit elite package 1 complete and 1 with just the main body with the pelts. Was trying to use this forever and I've come to the conclusion I never will get around to it. $125 ish for both ?

CPX pro with unknown brand tube reservoir. no clamps for reservoir but will include koolance res mount that attaches to 120 mm fan mount. $40?

Last edited by HiTi; March 9, 2014 at 06:15 PM.