Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Buy/Sell & Trade > Price Check

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 14, 2013, 06:23 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default The Save Reggie fund.

So my loving pup Reggie had a terrible vet visit well a few... He has to get more bloodtests and be medicated the rest of his life for a major mental issue as well as they believe he is physically sick.

The cost to this is extreme and because of which I will be selling all of my computer gear(thats not from work) so if you see something posted in here please give me prices and I will have everything up tonight.

I believe we owe our pup his last good chance at life as 3 vets have told us if he does not recover in 3 months that we will need to have him put down, The humane society and Prairie Pitbulls have checked him over as well and both recommend medicate or put down:(

LIST
-GTX660 TF OC(non Ti) 2GB With Box and all accessories
-2 27" VE278Q with all accessories and boxes as well as a dual LCD stand that mounts to a desk without any drilling
-Seasonic 750 watt Gold fully modular PSU with all extra cables
-MSI Z77-G41 LNIB with all accessories
-MSI FM2 AX85-GD65 With I/O might have the box somewhere
-2TB WD Black HDD
-240GB Neutron (Blue colour) SSD
-I think I have 2 i5 750's
-A few Dell C2D 14" Laptops with 2-4GB ram and 160GB HDD's
-Dell i7 620m 4-8gb ram 320gb hdd NVS 3100M 512MB Back lit keyboard and high resolution matte 14" Screen

I know there is tons tons more I will get more items on as I can think of them.

Here is our puppy. Our kids call him Reggie Cucumber Fleming(son named him Cucumber no clue why my son was 2 when we got him)

Reggie is 3 years old for the first year of his life he was badly abused and was used as a bait dog:( for the next 6 months of his life he was flown from ONT to BC and failed to be trained or work with any fosters. We fostered him for about a week before we took him on full time. We house trained him, Broke him of many bad habits and turned him into the best family dog anyone could want. As of just before coming to Calgary he started to revert back and with some training has moved a long way back to being a great puppy but his Anxiety and now physical issues have caused him to take 10 steps back and have given us only two options by the vets and Rescues, Put him down or Medicate him for 3 months and hope for the best. We will not give up on him and at any cost will make sure he lives a healthy long life or if that fails we will make sure the last thing he sees is a family that loves him and will always miss him.

Here is Reggie
Nose Gold Mining Reggie

Fighting with non existent water monsters Reggie

Going for a family Hike Reggie

And Sick slowly going bald and losing all his weight Reggie(hope to never see him this way again)

Last edited by Soullessone21; June 15, 2013 at 06:49 AM.
Old June 14, 2013, 08:18 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Off topic and I'm broke as hell right (daughter and I both had surgeries (major) in the last 2 months so been off work a lot) now but I'd paypal/emt or whatever a few bucks to help out and you keep your gear good people deserve that. Why don't you see if the mods can hook something up I know there are lots of us animal lovers out there and they are family!

Best of luck and hope it all works out :) Would love to see a pic of the pup :)

Comp1 (Mine) : ASUS P9X79 LE, 3960X, 16GB Corsair Vengence 1333, PNY 770 4GB, OCZ Vertex3 240GB, OCZ Vertex3 480GB, 600GB VelociRaptor, Corsair 1000HX, Cool Master Cosmos 2

Comp2 (Wife's) : ASUS Sabertooth P67, i7 2700K, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1866, 1TB HD, 2TB HD, EVGA 660, Corsair 1000HX, HAF 922

Comp3 (Kids) : ASUS P8P67 Pro, i7 2700K, 8GB 1866 GSkill, Gigabyte 770, Crucial M4 120GB, OCZ Vertex3 240GB,1TB WD Black, Antec 850W, Antec 120
Old June 14, 2013, 09:18 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by trayton View Post
Off topic and I'm broke as hell right (daughter and I both had surgeries (major) in the last 2 months so been off work a lot) now but I'd paypal/emt or whatever a few bucks to help out and you keep your gear good people deserve that. Why don't you see if the mods can hook something up I know there are lots of us animal lovers out there and they are family!

Staff Is aware, and it is in discussion.

I, myself feel that if in all honesty everyone whom he has helped kicked in a donation part or like you said EMT/paypal it would go a long way. For everything he has done for the site and its members.
The golden rule is in full effect here.

I'm going to be digging the parts bin myself. I am sure there is something I don't need.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old June 14, 2013, 09:33 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Staff Is aware, and it is in discussion.

I, myself feel that if in all honesty everyone whom he has helped kicked in a donation part or like you said EMT/paypal it would go a long way. For everything he has done for the site and its members.
The golden rule is in full effect here.

I'm going to be digging the parts bin myself. I am sure there is something I don't need.

-ST

Thank you guys so much, if it does end up going this way I will track everything and make it public as well as any extra if any will be donated to Prairie Pitbulls :)
Old June 14, 2013, 09:57 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Son of a bitch. My heart goes out to you Soul. I gave up on having any pets after I (almost) saved my cat from two Coyotes. F****s. I hate those things.

Regrettably, I am trying to catch up on taxes and my funds are a little limited until next month(ish). But I'd love to help where I can. I wonder if I could do some sort of auction in the buy/sell thread. I have some older games that I have collected. Might be worth something to someone. Most other things I have are junk though. /shrug
Old June 14, 2013, 10:04 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Sorry to hear John, you know Ill help you out however I can.
Old June 14, 2013, 10:09 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldonko View Post
Sorry to hear John, you know Ill help you out however I can.
I'll swing the HDD you wanted, by your place this weekend :)
Old June 14, 2013, 10:13 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Thx, will pay u double what you asked for doggie fund and Ill have a look at what I have kicking around that I can sell.
Old June 14, 2013, 10:17 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

So we could use an EMT or Paypal to send to :)

Comp1 (Mine) : ASUS P9X79 LE, 3960X, 16GB Corsair Vengence 1333, PNY 770 4GB, OCZ Vertex3 240GB, OCZ Vertex3 480GB, 600GB VelociRaptor, Corsair 1000HX, Cool Master Cosmos 2

Comp2 (Wife's) : ASUS Sabertooth P67, i7 2700K, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1866, 1TB HD, 2TB HD, EVGA 660, Corsair 1000HX, HAF 922

Comp3 (Kids) : ASUS P8P67 Pro, i7 2700K, 8GB 1866 GSkill, Gigabyte 770, Crucial M4 120GB, OCZ Vertex3 240GB,1TB WD Black, Antec 850W, Antec 120
Old June 14, 2013, 10:21 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldonko View Post
Thx, will pay u double what you asked for doggie fund and Ill have a look at what I have kicking around that I can sell.
Quote:
So we could use an EMT or Paypal to send to :)
You guys are way too awesome, the admins are working on something now, but I think if a donation thing is done it should go to a admin and I submit the costs to them then when its all done the money left if any goes to a Charity for me I prefer Prairie Pitbulls as they want to help as well, they will also be helping with after care as our guy will be getting another small unrelated surgery, as well as with some one on one training for some other grief he likes to cause :)