Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Buy/Sell & Trade > Price Check

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 14, 2013, 08:51 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I am In absolute disbelief I will pay everyone back someday soon :)

Thank you all so much
Old June 15, 2013, 01:50 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

YAY :D So after hearing about the issues from Prairie Pitties and Carrie you Through a vet and and awesome vet at that agreed to do his first two appointments, blood tests and his first month of meds for under a grand :D from the amazing help the forum has been we are now able to cover at least a good chunk of the first major round of testing :)
Old June 15, 2013, 04:18 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Lets try and make that 100% coverage and not just a 'good chunk'.

I've been out putting a roof on a building all day but tomorrow I will do special BST. Right now its atleast 1 SSD that will be up for sale. ALL proceeds (I will donate the cost of shipping) will be sent to Soul'.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old June 15, 2013, 04:41 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soullessone21 View Post
YAY :D So after hearing about the issues from Prairie Pitties and Carrie you Through a vet and and awesome vet at that agreed to do his first two appointments, blood tests and his first month of meds for under a grand :D from the amazing help the forum has been we are now able to cover at least a good chunk of the first major round of testing :)
They can't say whats wrong with him by looking?
Old June 15, 2013, 07:32 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRQ Conflict View Post
Hey Soul that 3rd pic!!
I looked just like that between girlfriends when I was 21....3 doggie years....
Maybe Reggie needs a companion or even better a girlfriend, Huuyaa,
Old June 17, 2013, 09:49 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
Lets try and make that 100% coverage and not just a 'good chunk'.

I've been out putting a roof on a building all day but tomorrow I will do special BST. Right now its atleast 1 SSD that will be up for sale. ALL proceeds (I will donate the cost of shipping) will be sent to Soul'.
Thanks so much going to get a closer idea to the real total costs tomorrow, worked all Saturday to help with the costs, Tomorrow lots of tests and shots and they might remove a big lump that before 2 weeks ago was a small lump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRQ Conflict View Post
They had to do blood work and get some Xrays back the remaining tests are tomorrow :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by howpet View Post
Hey Soul that 3rd pic!!
I looked just like that between girlfriends when I was 21....3 doggie years....
Maybe Reggie needs a companion or even better a girlfriend, Huuyaa,
Reggie has a larger sexual attraction to cheese then he does to the bitches haha.

If we could find a house with a yard at all we would be fostering another pibble to find it a good home and when we did that before Reggie loved having a buddy for those few months.

Nooooow I still need pricing, donations or not my gear has to go once its gone I can use the money for him and donations as well as to hopefully get a new home

LIST
-2 27" VE278Q with all accessories and boxes as well as a dual LCD stand that mounts to a desk without any drilling
-Seasonic 750 watt Gold fully modular PSU with all extra cables
-MSI Z77-G41 LNIB with all accessories
-MSI FM2 AX85-GD65 With I/O might have the box somewhere
-2TB WD Black HDD
-240GB Neutron (Blue colour) SSD
-I think I have 2 i5 750's
-A few Dell C2D 14" Laptops with 2-4GB ram and 160GB HDD's
-Bunch of 250GB 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD's
-2GB DDR3 1333 Kingston Value sticks as well as some 4gb sticks to
-full i5 750 tower with 8gb ram and a FX580 Quadro(I think) and 2 250gb HDD's and 2 160gb 2.5" HDD's with windows 7 pro and sticker installed