Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Price Check (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/price-check/)
-   -   Evga GTX 690 Signature + 7yrs extended warranty (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/price-check/58245-evga-gtx-690-signature-7yrs-extended-warranty.html)

Alpine December 2, 2012 11:03 AM

Evga GTX 690 Signature + 7yrs extended warranty

Hello,

I would like to know a approx of the price i can sell this card.

Evga GTX 690 Signature. 3 years warranty + 7. ( i have buy 7 years extended)
I can sell the card only or with everything (except for the t-shirt)

card never been oc.

Thank you

jibz December 2, 2012 11:15 AM

I'm thinking $950ish.

1V4N December 2, 2012 06:58 PM

very rare card still and from all accounts there wont be anymore available other than left over stock in channel

jibz December 2, 2012 11:28 PM

Out of curiosity is the extended warranty transferable or would it have to be RMA'd through you if it were to fail 9 years down the road?

Alpine December 3, 2012 05:29 AM

If i remember right , the extended warranty is transferable. Let me check that asap.

Edit:

I just done a fast read on evga , i don't see anything if its possible to transfer the extended warranty.

Pabz0r545 December 3, 2012 05:48 AM

I believe if the card was registered within 30 days of purchase the warranty is transferrable. At least it was this way when I sold my EVGA 670.

On a side note I would never pay $950 for something used that cost $1000 new. It just doesn't make sense. You might be able to get that but I would never pay close to that. I would say closer to $750-800 is fair. Just my opinion though you might be able to get more.

Your_friendly_gamer December 3, 2012 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pabz0r545 (Post 675066)
I believe if the card was registered within 30 days of purchase the warranty is transferrable. At least it was this way when I sold my EVGA 670.

On a side note I would never pay $950 for something used that cost $1000 new. It just doesn't make sense. You might be able to get that but I would never pay close to that. I would say closer to $750-800 is fair. Just my opinion though you might be able to get more.

I agree somewhat, but you cant find these cards, thats why the value is so high. Demand and supply model. I think you may even be able to get 1200-1500 for it on ebay.

great_big_abyss December 3, 2012 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pabz0r545 (Post 675066)

It IS still a used product, after all. You could try at $950, and if it doesn't sell in the first week, apply $50 price drops every week until you get down to $750-800.

Unless you want a quick sale, in which case just price it at $800 from the start.

Pabz0r545 December 3, 2012 06:13 AM

NCIX has over 30 in stock. Not so hard to come by anymore.... not like release. And a signature series without the t shirt? What is the difference besides the t shirt and box?

Who knows. I feel as though pricing in Edmonton is different then elsewhere. People here are.... how to say it? not broke and somewhat stuck up. Why would I risk 950 dollars to save 50? If that were the case I would rather spend the extra 50 and have peace of mind. That is the point I am making about price. It doesn't make sense to me and is generally the attitude on used items around here.

Soultribunal December 3, 2012 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Your_friendly_gamer (Post 675073)
I agree somewhat, but you cant find these cards, thats why the value is so high. Demand and supply model. I think you may even be able to get 1200-1500 for it on ebay.

TO the uninformed yes, seen that happen. However you can find these cards easily. If I had 1K for a GPU I would be buying new.
You have to make the price attractive to get someone interested,

-ST