Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Buy/Sell & Trade > Price Check

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 10, 2012, 09:06 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default Iphone4 32gb baseband 1.59.00 broken screen

(not sure if this is the best place to post this... but since its a pretty tech savvy forum i thought I would be able to get some good feedback)

So i was curious what I can get for my iphone.

It has a hairline crack on the screen but it is across, checked and it would cost approx 60$ to get it repaired so not sure if it is worth it.

The phone has the initial 1.59.00 baseband which can be software unlocked with a jailbroken 5.1.1 iOS on it

let me know,

thanks
Old November 10, 2012, 09:14 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

You can probably get a couple hundred bucks at least for it. I'd fix it and sell it.
Old November 10, 2012, 09:17 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

I'm not trying to be a smart-ass here but seriously it is worth what someone is wiling to pay for it. For myself, I would not pay one penny for an iPhone with a cracked screen. I have one and I know how hard it is to do any damage to that incredible screen so if it has a crack, to me that would mean that something pretty damn serious hit that sucker and most likely there is other damage.

Old November 10, 2012, 10:34 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I sold an iPhone 4 16GB on Craigslist today for $200. Get the screen fixed, then sell it. 32GB models are listed for $250-275 here.
Old November 11, 2012, 01:02 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Thanks SugarJ!

Thats what I am debating about the screen.

BeaveBender, Sincerely the one time the damned phone fell it got a "chip" like a windshield on the top part of the glass next to speaker and finally spread from that point all the way down ( i think it was cold or something).
Old November 11, 2012, 01:29 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverBender View Post
I'm not trying to be a smart-ass here but seriously it is worth what someone is wiling to pay for it. For myself, I would not pay one penny for an iPhone with a cracked screen. I have one and I know how hard it is to do any damage to that incredible screen so if it has a crack, to me that would mean that something pretty damn serious hit that sucker and most likely there is other damage.
Please tell me you are kidding, if you want tough look at Nokia phones. iPhones are brittle.
Old November 11, 2012, 06:20 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Without the screen fixed, probably about $100.