Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Buy/Sell & Trade > Price Check

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 22, 2012, 05:37 PM
Rookie

Default PC on entire system

Hey everyone, I'm new here and I was hoping I could get some opinions on my system. I need to downgrade (in terms of size) so the only way to reasonably do that is by selling off either a few of the parts or the entire system. Obviously I would prefer to sell the whole thing as is but I think it may be easier to sell it piece by piece.

Hera are the specs:

CPU: Intel i7 920 @ 2.67 GHz
MOTHERBOARD: Asus Rampage II Extreme
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 285
RAM: 12 GB DDR3
PSU: Corsair 620W Modular
AUDIO: Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS
CASE: Cooler Master Cosmos

No harddrive included. What are your opinions? I think the weakest link of the system as a whole is probably the video card followed by the psu. Thanks for any input you guys can provide.
Old April 22, 2012, 05:47 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I would highly recommend getting the 25 post minimum before posting in the bst section even the price check as I have seen lots of trial members selling things in the pc section, contribute to the group before using the bst section it won't take long to hit 25 :) just my two cents

If you need me the link above is where I spend my days now
Old April 22, 2012, 06:12 PM
Rookie

Thank you for the response. I actually thought that same thing. I will be sticking around here even though my knowledge is limited, so it will take me a while to contribute :p