Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Buy/Sell & Trade > Price Check

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 27, 2012, 04:14 PM
Rookie

Default Noctua NH-D14 cpu cooler BNIB, receipt

Hi. I have a brand new Noctua NH-D14 unopened with receipt and I'd like to sell it. Appreciate feedback on what I should ask.

$90 at NCIX atm. $100 at newegg but with free shipping.

Awesome cooler. I bought three but it won't fit one of my systems. I test fit all three systems with the same kit, so this one hasn't even been opened. I'm willing to lose a few bucks to move it quickly. I can send it back to the store but then I have to pay shipping and 15% restocking. Does $80 plus actual shipping cost sound good?

- Steven
Old January 27, 2012, 06:17 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

As long as they are not a PP you could probably get 70-80 plus shipping.
Old January 27, 2012, 06:22 PM
Rookie

sorry, "not a PP"? What's that mean please?
Old January 27, 2012, 06:23 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Premier Partner @ Ncix
It lowers the cost of most items at ncix. Some quite a bit more then others.
Old January 27, 2012, 08:53 PM
Rookie

I'm still not sure I follow. I *think* what you're saying is that if the potential buyer of my Noctua is a Premier Partner, then they wouldn't be interested at $70-$80 because they can (possibly) buy it cheaper due to their status? Makes sense... It looks like that program costs quite a bit to join. I don't know what kind of discount they get, but I think that's really for resellers. If you meant something else, please explain :)

I think I'll price it at $80 and see if there are any takers.

Thanks.
Old January 27, 2012, 09:09 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

No sorry that is what I meant, there is a very large discount on that item. I think the PP is more popular then people think I personally have saved much more then the $150 a year price and I know a lot of system builders that have PP on other computer forums. I am fairly new to HC so maybe it isn't as popular on here.
Old January 28, 2012, 10:15 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

pm = to pp and does not cost anything
Old January 28, 2012, 10:22 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

I've been trying to sell a used nh-d14 for a couple weeks at $55 and haven't seen any interest.
Old January 28, 2012, 11:43 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phill View Post
pm = to pp and does not cost anything
I kinda doubt that. Price match ("pm" - is it really too hard to type that out to avoid confusion? pm = private message, personal massage, Portland Maine, Prime Minister, Peter Mansbridge...) would get you the lowest price you can find advertised. Presumably, the Premier Partnership discount is, in some cases at least, lower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibz
I've been trying to sell a used nh-d14 for a couple weeks at $55 and haven't seen any interest.
OK, thanks. Then again, I probably wouldn't buy one used either. This one is brand new, unopened.

In any event, I'm not too concerned about it. If someone wants it, fine. If not, I'm sure someday I'll be able to use it.
Old January 28, 2012, 11:50 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I have seen the NH-D14 for 52.22 and less through distribution and hell even at $100 its more then worth it, it is one of the best coolers I have ever owned and I will definitely buy again in the future for my non water cooled systems

Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler 140x140x25mm Intel Corei7/i5 LGA775 AMD AM2 Retail UPC:842431013934 NH-D14 2.75lb FN CFL Cn$50.81 $0.00 $50.81

They are currently on sale through distribution channels so right now I would say $50 unopened is a good price

Best of luck with your sale