Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Buy/Sell & Trade > Price Check

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 28, 2012, 12:11 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

You can defanitely price match things lower sometimes, but the majority of items especiialy new items are lower and are not on sale elsewhere so you can not price match. Anyway dont want to hijack thread this is a great cooler and you can probably get your ideal price if you wait for the right buyer.
Old January 28, 2012, 12:45 PM
Rookie

@Soullessone21 - Since such a small percentage of people can buy at distribution prices... that's hardly worth any consideration at all with regards to pricing.

Undoubtedly, you just broke a rule at asi by posting their partner pricing publicly. I was reading through NCIX's PP rules, and doing what you just did would be grounds to have it revoked.

I'm surprised its not a rule here.

- Steven
Old January 28, 2012, 07:25 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

He did not post the NCIX price publicly as that is not the correct price on that item from ncix. The price he posted must have been from a different distributor. So he did not break any rules.
Old January 28, 2012, 07:29 PM
Rookie

I didn't say he broke an NCIX rule... I said "undoubtedly, [he] just broke a rule at asi". "asi" being the distributor who's confidence got betrayed. I don't really care - its useful information - but there's no way they're OK with their partners publishing that info.

Last edited by s_mack; January 28, 2012 at 07:44 PM.
Old January 28, 2012, 07:34 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

True enough