Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Buy/Sell & Trade > Price Check

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 25, 2011, 11:38 AM
Top Prospect

Default W/Cing parts and socket damaged motherboard

Got the following to get rid off.

1) EK Block - EK-Supreme HF - Acetal Rev4 - Universal CPU Water Block EK-Supreme HF - Acetal Rev4 - Universal CPU Water Block [EK-Supreme HF R4 - Acetal] - $77.99 : DazMode, The Best Canadian PC Watercooling and Modding Store!
It looks exactly like this but I'm not too sure of the revision. It has a copper base. I used it once to test and that was it. Includes the stock easy-mount thumb screw + a black-set.

2) a OEM Pump - purchased a user off another site. has same specs as this one and looks identical minus the connector - MCP350 - Rouchon Industries Inc., dba Swiftech - PC Liquid Cooling Systems CPU Cooler VGA Water Block Heatsink Pump Radiator Heat Exchanger Kit. It was brand new and used once to test. I think I had to re-crimp(not so good job btw) the end because of a unknown connector.

3)Asus Maximus Z68 Gene-Z with a slightly damaged socket. Purchased off another user here and Canada Post decided to play football with the package. The socket protector came lose and bent a few pins( Last I counted was 5). I bent what I could back and It booted fine and I was running it for a few weeks. I went back to my old motherboard because it was full atx.

4) Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 - Comes with box most of the accessories and possibly the receipt. handled my i5-2500k at 4.5Ghz fine.

Last edited by Modus; December 25, 2011 at 07:48 PM.