Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 25, 2013, 10:47 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Default CaseLabs now available @ NCIX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caselabs Press Release
We're proud to officially announce that both NCIX US and NCIX CA will start carrying our Mercury S3 and Mercury S5 chassis!

Founded in 1996, NCIX grew from one retail outlet in Burnaby, British Columbia to six thriving retail outlets throughout B.C. In 2010, NCIX expanded to Eastern Canada with a new warehouse and four additional retail stores in Canada's most populous province, Ontario. With the help of online purchasing, NCIX has been able to serve hundreds of thousands of customers all over the U.S.A. and Canada.

CaseLabs, sister company to an OEM that has been building equipment for military, medical, and Industrial applications since 1971, was founded in 2010 to provide highly customizable and modular chassis for the PC enthusiast industry.

CaseLabs and NCIX US and NCIX CA have reached an agreement to provide the Mercury S3 and Mercury S5 chassis and accessories to their customers.

NCIX US CaseLabs listings can be found Here: NCIX - Buy Computers, Computer Parts, Laptops, World's Leading Discount Computer Store

NCIX CA CaseLabs listings can be found individually at this time by searching for "CaseLabs" on their site.
So, Looks like NCIX will be carrying these beauties soon as well.

My Rig: Motivation 2.0
----------------
Build log - Motivation: Sponsored by Galaxy and Corsair
---------------
Check out the HardwareCanucks Youtube Channel for News/Reviews and more!
Instagram Twitter
Old November 25, 2013, 10:52 AM

My System Specs

Premiere Partner prices on the pre orders are extremely nice. Shame nothing from them really interests me.