Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 7, 2013, 07:24 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzzope View Post
I've little doubt that we will get there(re the 12GB).. But not till 4k becomes more popular or tri 1440 etc.

I do like the idea of being more dynamic with the environment.. Even if it was to have an image on a screen between you or a tab or as said above, walking through past a store or with a product or box in your hands (though that is much harder to film) or have a pre-selected (short, 5 - 10 sec) clip as you start talking about something.
Think the (UK) Top gear news bit. Very good format.

Voting for Skymtl cameo

Matt, I also remember there was some word you repeated allot.. editing can fix allot of it but yea maybe if there is a topic you had good points on, collect your thoughts and say it a bit briefer.

Again, loving the show.. hope you take this on board as it's ment and use it whatever way you see fit to your vision of what the show should / could be.
I'm loving the ideas guys. Keep them coming :)

I need to tighten my commentary, and i'll work on that. I'm loving the feedback. Thank you.
I'm taking this all in as how to get better. There is nothing more important than constructive criticism.

My Rig: Motivation 2.0
----------------
Build log - Motivation: Sponsored by Galaxy and Corsair
---------------
Check out the HardwareCanucks Youtube Channel for News/Reviews and more!
Instagram Twitter