Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 9, 2013, 10:14 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sswilson View Post
Damn!!!!! That looks like a fairly thick 240 rad in push/pull...... and that's just the quick install......

I'm probably going to be in the market for a case later this year and this might be it..... ;)

edit: Double Damn!!!!!! Just had a look at the first vid... more rad placement possibilities than I ever could have hoped for. :)
I am with you on this and I want this case asap. I am currently waiting for the NZXT H630 but I think I might hold off from adding another card to my PC and wait until this case comes out. It is looking to take a lot of sale from the nowhere to be seen/found Corsair 900D.
Old June 11, 2013, 03:07 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero1 View Post
I am with you on this and I want this case asap. I am currently waiting for the NZXT H630 but I think I might hold off from adding another card to my PC and wait until this case comes out. It is looking to take a lot of sale from the nowhere to be seen/found Corsair 900D.
Lets see on price, I've heard $250(USD?) and about July for release, now as to Radiators, hows two 480x120mm or two 420x140mm radiators grab you? I want two of them, one for My current PC and one for the one I'm building...
Old June 11, 2013, 06:47 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom314 View Post
Lets see on price, I've heard $250(USD?) and about July for release, now as to Radiators, hows two 480x120mm or two 420x140mm radiators grab you? I want two of them, one for My current PC and one for the one I'm building...
That's what I am talking about. I want to have a 420 mm radiator up top for my CPU and motherboard and then maybe sell my EKWB XTX 240 mm radiator and XSPC 280 mm radiator and place a 480 mm radiator at the bottom for my GPUs (one coming once the case comes out or possibly right before it).
Old June 11, 2013, 09:59 PM
Top Prospect

meh tbh. looks like it "borrowed" some parts from the NZXT switch to craft it's side.
Old June 11, 2013, 10:08 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by le2key View Post
meh tbh. looks like it "borrowed" some parts from the NZXT switch to craft it's side.
Everyone borrows something but I don't recall and NZXT case that had such window styling. Do you?
Old June 12, 2013, 12:15 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Everyone borrows something but I don't recall and NZXT case that had such window styling. Do you?
No, I'm not accusing Phanteks of stealing design cues from other cases; that would be dumb. I'm saying it looks like Phanteks literally chopped parts off a Switch 810 and slapped it on their own case. The material of side panel, the corner joint, the top sill, the bottom long ventilation, and the rear thumb screws all look like it came directly off a Switch 810 (refer to bottom photos).

Old June 12, 2013, 11:18 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by le2key View Post
No, I'm not accusing Phanteks of stealing design cues from other cases; that would be dumb. I'm saying it looks like Phanteks literally chopped parts off a Switch 810 and slapped it on their own case. The material of side panel, the corner joint, the top sill, the bottom long ventilation, and the rear thumb screws all look like it came directly off a Switch 810 (refer to bottom photos).

That doesn't make any sense mate. I mean, almost all my cases have had thumb screws, and if you look around other case makers, you can see that the designs are pretty similar and especially if you want to make your case able to mount huge rads..
Old June 20, 2013, 09:33 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Has anyone ever gotten hold of Phantek's support? They never ever reply back.
Old June 20, 2013, 03:43 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_friendly_gamer View Post
Has anyone ever gotten hold of Phantek's support? They never ever reply back.
I think I just want the case even though the fact that they have the 900D in stock now at NICX and CC makes me want to forget about the Enthoo Primo. One thing the Primo has over the 900D is size and good looks besides the fact that you can still house 2x480 plus a 240. And all I need is just a 420 to go along my 240..hmmm
Old June 28, 2013, 08:28 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
I think I just want the case even though the fact that they have the 900D in stock now at NICX and CC makes me want to forget about the Enthoo Primo. One thing the Primo has over the 900D is size and good looks besides the fact that you can still house 2x480 plus a 240. And all I need is just a 420 to go along my 240..hmmm
Of course no one outside of Phanteks know the exact size of their Enthoo Primo case, at least not yet.