Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 12, 2013, 12:38 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Don't be fooled... they already have a Death Star out in space putting fluoride in our drinking water and they is just a waitin' to take away our guns!

For the cost all they did is get the mint to produce 850,000 of those trillion dollar platinum coins... voila! One Death Star.

I ain't lettin' no govenment turn me into no Alderaan!
I'm feelin' I needs me one of these here Death Patriot Stars for home defence... an' huntin' me some deer...
Old January 12, 2013, 04:18 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDeeHobbit View Post
Don't be fooled... they already have a Death Star out in space putting fluoride in our drinking water and they is just a waitin' to take away our guns!

For the cost all they did is get the mint to produce 850,000 of those trillion dollar platinum coins... voila! One Death Star.

I ain't lettin' no govenment turn me into no Alderaan!
I'm feelin' I needs me one of these here Death Patriot Stars for home defence... an' huntin' me some deer...
:P Good read !

But what did it for me was "....our administration does not support blowing up planets"

more like this: " Let's finish ruining and blowing up our own planet, then we'll think about it ! "

lol.