Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 8, 2013, 06:07 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Default Corsair's CES Announcements....All in ONE POST!

I'm grouping this since I feel like I'm spamming the forums with all of these news items lately.....

Corsair Expands Vengeance Peripheral Lineup with K85, M95, M65 & MM600

Corsair’s peripheral lineup is getting a shot of adrenalin with some brand new high end mice, keyboards and a double sided mouse mat.

Read more: Corsair Expands Vengeance Peripheral Lineup with K85, M95, M65 & MM600 | Hardware Canucks

Corsair Releases Dominator Platinum Light Bar Upgrade Kits

New light bar upgrade kits allow PC enthusiasts to customize lighting of Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 memory.

Read more: Corsair Releases Dominator Platinum Light Bar Upgrade Kits | Hardware Canucks

Corsair Launches World’s Fastest Native USB 3.0 Flash Drives

The new Flash Voyager GT Turbo USB 3.0 offers incredible file copy speeds of up to 260 MB/s and write speeds of up to 235 MB/s.

Read more: Corsair Launches World?s Fastest Native USB 3.0 Flash Drives | Hardware Canucks

Corsair Unveils Voyager Air, a Wireless Mobile Drive & Home Network Storage

Corsair Voyager Air Drive allows streaming of movies and music at home or on the road.

Read more: Corsair Unveils Voyager Air, a Wireless Mobile Drive & Home Network Storage | Hardware Canucks
Old January 8, 2013, 08:23 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I've been in the market for a new keyboard for quite a while now. I was eyeing the Corsair K60 a while back, but I didn't like that it wasn't fully mechanical, had no backlight, or a full wrist rest. I decided to wait it out in hopes of Corsair releasing an updated keyboard at CES with these fixes since numerous users had these complaints.

I have to say, I'm very disappointed that they only revamped the K90 design. Obviously they fail to understand that not everyone wants or has room for a keyboard that big with all the stupid macro buttons.