Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 30, 2012, 06:22 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Frankly I like the construction of my Razr. With the gorilla glass front and the nice kevlar back that damn thing is solid.

Old November 3, 2012, 06:50 PM
MVP

My System Specs

For me, the nexus one had the best feel to it out of all the nexus phones so far. And it was sexy:

I really wish HTC gets another go at it in the future.
Currently I am using the galaxy nexus and I like it but when I dig out my non working nexus one and hold them both in my hands, the plasticy feeling and looks of the galaxy doesn't hold up to the first iteration of the nexus brand.
Old November 4, 2012, 12:18 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I would like to see motorola get a crack at a nexus phone.
Old November 12, 2012, 03:40 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibz View Post
I don't think I'm cheap but 100mb for $22!!! I can't even watch 1 hour of youtube on the public transit trip I take to class everyday with that cap! I'm looking for a 3gb plan from wind for $25 a month which doesn't have LTE.
I totally agree. I think that the current state of LTE services in this country are absolutely appalling. They are simply a way to gouge consumers over and over.
Main: Intel 2600K @ 4.8GHz | Gigabyte P67A-UD7-B3 | 16GB Corsair DDR3-2000 | 2 x 240GB Corsair Force 3 in RAID1 | 2 x 4TB Hitachi 7K4000 | 3 x 2TB WD Caviar Black | Antec 1200 | Seasonic XP-860 Platinum | 2GB GTX 670 | 2 x 27" Asus VE278Q | Asus Essence ST | Win7 Pro 64-bit
Old November 13, 2012, 03:49 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

If you've tried LTE, you wouldn't be saying that.
I cannot go back to HSPA; LTE is light years ahead of HSPA and simply can't pickup any device that lacks LTE support.
It's like going from dialup to high speed internet, heck the speeds I get on LTE are nearly as fast as my home internet which hits 9MB/sec.
Old November 13, 2012, 04:08 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
The Nexus 4 still uses plastic and an idiotic glossy (PLASTIC!) back plate. No thanks.

I've said this once and I will say it again: any tablet / phone without a metallic or rubberized back / sides is DOA for me.
Hmm? It's Gorilla Glass 2 front and back with rubber edges from everything I've read.

I saw the Nexus 10 was readily in stock all day today, but I have no use for another "dumb" tablet. I need a full x86 tablet!

I was trying to get the Nexus 4 but never was able to. Saw the 8GB 3 times but whenever I clicked "Add to cart" it would give some error. Never saw the 16GB in stock. Anyone have any luck?
Old November 13, 2012, 09:50 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD View Post
Hmm? It's Gorilla Glass 2 front and back with rubber edges from everything I've read.

I saw the Nexus 10 was readily in stock all day today, but I have no use for another "dumb" tablet. I need a full x86 tablet!

I was trying to get the Nexus 4 but never was able to. Saw the 8GB 3 times but whenever I clicked "Add to cart" it would give some error. Never saw the 16GB in stock. Anyone have any luck?
Most people didn't get the nexus 4 due to a serious CF with the play store check out and seemingly extremely limited stock. Most places sold out in under 45 minutes. Which is quite honestly unacceptable. Not that i'm bitter or anything.

Old November 14, 2012, 04:47 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcdguy View Post
Most people didn't get the nexus 4 due to a serious CF with the play store check out and seemingly extremely limited stock. Most places sold out in under 45 minutes. Which is quite honestly unacceptable. Not that i'm bitter or anything.
Yeah I know, I had pre-ordered the Nexus 7 too when it launched and was still rather pissed off with the Google Play Store experience. It shipped AFTER it was available in stores which didn't seem quite right to me.