Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 24, 2012, 09:27 PM

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgolas View Post
Disappointed in the resolution. If it had 1280x720 I would buy it even at that price but I can not spend $429 for something that is so outdated. People buy these for watching videos ect. Apple is clearly holding back so that people will buy the Mini 2.
This is definitely true. They ALWAYS leave something out. One of the bigger reasons they are vast amount of monies in the bank.
Old October 25, 2012, 05:24 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
Personally, I am really not a fan of the Nexus 7. Sure, I love the back's textured finish but I can't stand the Home button placement, the screen never seems to be oriented correctly and the lack of Flash simply brings it down to the level of Apple's devices. Not only that but the front facing camera absolutely blows chunks and it doesn't have a rear-facing camera either.

I'd gladly pay the extra $150 for what I feel is a better overall design (again, minus the aluminum back) from Apple with features that will certainly come in handy.
Lack of flash is Google's doing of removing it from Android OS entirely, mind you you still can get some apps that'll allow you to run flash websites on it.