Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 22, 2012, 04:38 PM
MVP

Hmm...not what I would call good games IMHO but hey...free is free. ;)

For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.

When a ladder was stolen from a store the manager said that further steps would be taken
Old October 23, 2012, 05:27 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

It just seems to me that they are trying to hard to drum up people to buy their products. They have a good product but it kind of feels like they are saying to the public "Please buy our stuff, our company is not doing well". And I have to say for me its working, I'm now considering buying a 7970.
Old October 27, 2012, 12:50 PM
Rookie

My 7970 just got here on Wednesday, so I am hoping I can still qualify for this. Would really piss me off to miss it by a few days.