Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 14, 2012, 09:28 PM
Manufacturer Rep

It was nice of Hardware Canucks to break NDA and release their review before the chassis officially launched.
Old October 14, 2012, 09:34 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

As I told you guys, it was NOT intentional. The Youtube channel was set to midnight Atlantic time and launched the review accordingly (actually it launched it LATE for some reason). Essentially, it was a comedy of errors and miscommunications that had the review going up early.

I spoke to your guys over the phone and they cleared the reviews to stay.

We DO NOT purposely break NDAs. NEVER.
Old October 15, 2012, 09:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post
It was nice of Hardware Canucks to break NDA and release their review before the chassis officially launched.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
As I told you guys, it was NOT intentional. The Youtube channel was set to midnight Atlantic time and launched the review accordingly (actually it launched it LATE for some reason). Essentially, it was a comedy of errors and miscommunications that had the review going up early.

I spoke to your guys over the phone and they cleared the reviews to stay.

We DO NOT purposely break NDAs. NEVER.
I believe & fully back sky on this .... heck he even held back a review to make shure it was right compared to other review sites.

More so Xnine ..... IF you wanted to adress this matter i think you should have done so using PM's ... Otherwise IF i was sky i'd be calling YOUR boss's asking for your job with how your conduct is on posting what you have. This does not promote your employer/the product in a positive light nor your competence as a representative for the company.
Old October 15, 2012, 02:44 PM
MVP
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post
NZXT Phantom, Evolved.

NZXT is releasing the successor to the Phantom Line this month. The countdown page has some easter eggs, and the image periodically updates to reveal more of the new Phantom.

while I can't release any details until the NDA is lifted, I will say that it was built from the ground up, and is much more advanced than its predecessor.
How can you say that it's "built from the ground up" when the internals(aside from the HDD cages) are from the Switch 810...
Old October 15, 2012, 02:48 PM
Rookie

Looks pretty nice. If I were able to I would switch cases on a regular basis. Love the look of a new case.
Old October 15, 2012, 03:40 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Thread closed. Please use this thread going forward.

NZXT Phantom 820 Review Comment Thread

Tags
nzxt , phantom