Old September 18, 2012, 09:02 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I like it! (looks like my Nexus)
Old September 18, 2012, 09:10 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

I love my iPhones, but from what I read this thing can hit 2.0ghz?

Pretty impressive, and competition is always good.
Old September 18, 2012, 09:24 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaxumalik View Post
Well I am not so sure about that... you comment seems directed to look similarity, which therefore implies design intellectual property rights - to which I would reply that this phone lacks the one button at the bottom, which I believe is the main apple's asserted design intellectual property.
i find this funny for look at the auto industries

a car is a car ..... you don't see them sueing for every little resemblance like apple does

gee its a darn phone with desktop and cars have bluetooth
Old September 18, 2012, 09:45 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

the auto industry does sometimes but i think they understand that they all steel ideas and designs all the time so its not so big of a deal .

only time I can recall a auto manufacture suing was when jeeps sued GM over the H2 grille because they had 7 slots
Old September 18, 2012, 11:31 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Well I'm definitely interested to see how this phone goes, and really more competition in this market will help drive companies to make better products or fall off in popularity.
Old September 18, 2012, 12:25 PM
Top Prospect

I doubt I would use another motorola and while selling phones while in college seen how many batteries were DOA I wouldn't recommend one first, I do like the intel processor and I hope competitors catch on with this as well.
Old September 18, 2012, 12:42 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Well I am quite pleased with my Razr and it is certainly nicer than any of the iphones. Much more robust as well.

Old September 18, 2012, 03:49 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by zypho View Post
I doubt I would use another motorola and while selling phones while in college seen how many batteries were DOA I wouldn't recommend one first, I do like the intel processor and I hope competitors catch on with this as well.

My family and I had over a decade of excellent motorola phones... up until the smartphone era. I would like to play with one but it sounds pretty promising
Old September 18, 2012, 09:03 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

I'm still using my Motorola milestone(AKA Droid) and I love it. I want to get a new phone eventually but there is nothing on the market that appeals to me. The Droid 4 would be my ideal choice but it's only available in the US to Verizon customers.

Maybe they'll make a Droid 5 similar to this but with the slide out keyboard that droid's are know for.
Old September 19, 2012, 05:56 AM
Top Prospect

One thing I hated about Motorola was their custom roms for android... hopefully now that Google is their daddy they will all be running stock android.