Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 27, 2012, 12:30 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Gabe you are a fat piece of crapa :P you bitch about everything you can, I think this is due to the fact you cannot PUT DOWN THE FORK.

We have to all come to terms with the fact that none of us could design a OS windows,Mac,Linux all have great features and bad features, just cuz we are all scared of change doesn't mean it will fail.

Embrace change and don't sit there chomping on your Big Macs, near death, and feel you have the right to tell the world how it is.

Don't worry Gabe I see your death in the near future and your grease stain on the PC industry will come to a end. The rest of Steam will boom as your million dollar food budget will be transferred to research and development .
We will then see a new era of excellence for steam

But that's just my 2 cents

If you need me the link above is where I spend my days now
Old July 27, 2012, 12:41 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

it's all about spoon control...
Old July 27, 2012, 12:55 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

Anyone read the piece in Vanity Fair on Microsoft? I tend to agree that Ballmer is a problem.

I wanted to like WP7 so much, but stupid issues like no wifi hotspot and inability to access MMS settings to change providers easily killed the platform for me. Now the people who bought into it are screwed with a dead platform with Win8 release!