Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 5, 2012, 11:19 AM
News Editor

My System Specs

Default Corsair Announces Force Series GS SSDs

Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC hardware market, today announced the Force Series GS solid-state drives (SSDs).

Read more here: Corsair Announces Force Series GS SSDs | Hardware Canucks

Follow Hardware Canucks on Twitter:
@hardwarecanucks
Old July 5, 2012, 05:20 PM
Rookie

These look like the new revisions for the previous Corsair Force GT series which anecdotally had BSOD crashes. I personally have a older 120GB Force GT series SSD and it had a few crashes but I can't be completely sure as it could have been my old video card and driver incompatability. Overall my Corsair Force GT was very stable and it never crashed in games. I was very quick and I was impressed with the read and write speeds and it was very noticeable.

These new revisions are still based on the Sandforce controller but if the bugs are hammered out of these versions, I am all over for these when they're out. I have to say these particular Corsair SSD's are amazingly fast! Hopefully it will be no disappointments this time.