Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 21, 2012, 11:29 AM
News Editor

My System Specs

Default Is Microsoft Giving its PC Partners a Majorshaft with the Surface Tablet?

Executives at two of the largest PC OEMs said they were “surprised” with Microsoft’s announcement of its Windows 8 surface tablet, according to a report.

Read more here:Is Microsoft Giving its PC Partners a Majorshaft with the Surface Tablet? | Hardware Canucks

Follow Hardware Canucks on Twitter:
@hardwarecanucks
Old June 21, 2012, 05:00 PM
Allstar

Like if piss off customers with the removal of the start menu and the Metro Crap on Desktops and Servers was not enough.
Old June 22, 2012, 06:20 AM
Top Prospect

Harvesting a neighbor's tossed Acer laptop and found out it was released with Vista and only .5 gigs of ram. I think Microsoft has a good reason to look at Apple's hardware revenue, easier platform support and underspeced products from their 'partners'. OEMs aren't going away, but they mad a weak Vista release a disaster.