Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 21, 2012, 10:33 AM
News Editor

My System Specs

Default K|ngp|n Makes EVGA Classified GTX680 the Fastest GPU in the World

Without a doubt the EVGA GTX 680 Classified is an impressive card a piece of engineering art. Vince k|ngp|n Lucido, however, felt the need to push this card up a notch and push he did by overclocking the cards GPU to an impressive 2GHz.

Read more here: K|ngp|n Makes EVGA Classified GTX680 the Fastest GPU in the World | Hardware Canucks

Follow Hardware Canucks on Twitter:
@hardwarecanucks
Old June 21, 2012, 02:19 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Worldwide helium shortage means unfortunately people probably aren't going to be using too much liquid helium on suicide runs anymore... Although if you are willing to pay it is still acquirable just not very cheap.
Old June 21, 2012, 02:22 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

faster than a 690?
Old June 21, 2012, 02:54 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJThomp View Post
Worldwide helium shortage means unfortunately people probably aren't going to be using too much liquid helium on suicide runs anymore... Although if you are willing to pay it is still acquirable just not very cheap.
You're kidding, right? You really think he pays to do this advertising for EVGA? He gets it all free. Plus he gets the best possible binned parts.
Old June 21, 2012, 04:25 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1lk1 View Post
You're kidding, right? You really think he pays to do this advertising for EVGA? He gets it all free. Plus he gets the best possible binned parts.
I don't think you understand how expensive I mean. I also know he doesn't pay for the stuff I was just letting people know OC records are probably not going to be as high as they could be until we make nuclear fusion an efficient way of producing energy.
Old June 21, 2012, 04:47 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

The cost will be meaningless for stuff like this though. Companies like EVGA have very deep pockets and people will line up to buy these cards now that they are the fastest in the world over buying any other manufacturer's card. No matter how much this costs, it is still a good value for advertising.

Besides, they are using liquid nitrogen. Liquid nitrogen is cheap and plentiful.