Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 7, 2012, 07:56 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by muse108dc View Post
I'm not sure which one really worries me more, the NSA knowing all about me or Google. The NSA is at least government, while Google is a private corp.

Not sure exactly what this has to do with BB10
The nsa has your social security number and could find out more about you than google ever could.

At the end of the day the differemce between going with google or rim really isnt of any consequence. Either way your emails are fine. People act like companies actually have the resourcesnto care about them, but unless you are a suspected terrorist no one cares about the emails you send.
Old May 8, 2012, 04:26 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
Personally, I love the look of the new BB10 OS. Will it be enough to save the company? I don't think so.
I get a kick out of the fact they have a Blackberry Bold commerical that's playing doing the playoffs on CBC and TSN going on how this business user need's a tactile keyboard on her smartphone because she receives 1000 emails a day. Really a laptop or tablet wouldn't be easier to type back to 1000 emails while tethering it to your phone?
Old May 8, 2012, 06:11 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
I get a kick out of the fact they have a Blackberry Bold commerical that's playing doing the playoffs on CBC and TSN going on how this business user need's a tactile keyboard on her smartphone because she receives 1000 emails a day. Really a laptop or tablet wouldn't be easier to type back to 1000 emails while tethering it to your phone?
That doesn't seem to be so far from the truth. From what I saw when I worked with business sales, pulling out their laptops was considered a pain in the ass. BB was hoping pulling out a 7" tablet would suit them, but apparently not.