Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 25, 2012, 03:38 PM
News Editor

My System Specs

Default ASUS Shatters Performance Barriers with Intel Z77 Chipset and 3rd Gen Core i7 CPUs

ASUS continues its industry lead in performance, superior design, quality and ease of use with its latest Intel Z77 chipset based motherboards. ASUS is excited to announce our Z77 line of motherboards has reached new performance heights. These include reaching the 7 GHz clock speed threshold on the ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE motherboard, as well as five new world records on the ROG Maximus V GENE, with more to come. These new records all showcase the benefits of ASUSí superior engineering and design, use of the finest materials and components, and industry leading user-friendly DIY features.

Read more here: ASUS Shatters Performance Barriers with Intel Z77 Chipset and 3rd Gen Core i7 CPUs | Hardware Canucks

Follow Hardware Canucks on Twitter:
@hardwarecanucks
Old April 25, 2012, 05:30 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Haven't tried pushing my z77 Sabertooth yet but it sure seems like a very solid board.