Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 19, 2012, 01:51 PM
News Editor

My System Specs

Default In the Procedure of Acquisition, Facebook Shows What its Worth

Earlier this month Facebook acquired the photo-sharing and manipulation service Instagram for $1 billion, according to reports, split 70-30 in stock and cash. From this number, The New York Times has extrapolated that Facebook is pegging its share value at $30 and corporate value at approximately $75 billion.

Read more here: In the Procedure of Acquisition, Facebook Shows What its Worth | Hardware Canucks

Follow Hardware Canucks on Twitter:
@hardwarecanucks
Old April 19, 2012, 01:54 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Little late to the party... This happened like 10 days ago didn't it? But yeah, the guy who sold them Instagram is probably laughing all the way to the bank now.
Old April 19, 2012, 02:36 PM
Allstar

Probably not laughing as much since they did ask for $2B to start with, or at least that's what Gizmodo reported.