Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 18, 2012, 10:26 AM
News Editor

My System Specs

Default Cooler Master Launches Value Oriented Extreme 2 PSU Series

Cooler Master unveiled Wednesday a new line of power supplies that the company says will deliver “world-class” reliability and performance without costing a pretty penny.

Read more here: Cooler Masters Launches Value Oriented Extreme 2 PSU Series | Hardware Canucks

Follow Hardware Canucks on Twitter:
@hardwarecanucks

Last edited by Sam_Reynolds; April 18, 2012 at 04:22 PM.
Old April 18, 2012, 10:37 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Hmmmm Gonna have to see if someone has internal shots of one of these. Would love to know the OEM...so long as its not seventeam.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com