Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 27, 2012, 09:29 AM
News Editor

My System Specs

Default Lian Li Expands Its Line of Data Storage Chassis with the PC-Q12 and PC-Q18

Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, the award-winning aluminum computer chassis manufacturer, today announces two new additions to the Q Series PC-Q12 and PC-Q18. With the release of these two compact chassis, Lian Li gives even more options to PC builders who need elegant-looking space-saving cases with high data storage capabilities.

Read more here: Lian Li Expands Its Line of Data Storage Chassis with the PC-Q12 and PC-Q18 | Hardware Canucks

Follow Hardware Canucks on Twitter:
@hardwarecanucks
Old March 27, 2012, 09:37 AM
MVP

My System Specs

oooo. Shiny box for my terabytes.