Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 8, 2012, 03:43 PM
News Editor

My System Specs

Default Can Dell Slay the Leviathan With a Windows Tablet?

Citing his company’s belief that there is “a lot of demand” for a Windows 8 tablet, Dell CEO Michael Dell told the business talk show Bloomberg West that his company is prepping a Windows 8 tablet for release the day the OS becomes available.

Read more here: Can Dell Slay the Leviathan With a Windows Tablet? | Hardware Canucks

Follow Hardware Canucks on Twitter:
@hardwarecanucks
Old March 8, 2012, 04:14 PM
MVP

Dell? LMAO!!!!!!!

For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.

When a ladder was stolen from a store the manager said that further steps would be taken
Old March 8, 2012, 06:28 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

ya, since it's dell it will probably be about 50-100% more expensive than you could get it from just about any other company. but it will be interesting to see how this works out.
Old March 8, 2012, 06:49 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bissa View Post
ya, since it's dell it will probably be about 50-100% more expensive than you could get it from just about any other company. but it will be interesting to see how this works out.
Ya but when they're competing with apple 50-100% more expensive doesn't look all that bad.
Old March 8, 2012, 07:25 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I would assume it's geared towards their enterprise customers. As such, those companies have existing contracts in place with Dell, so I'm sure they'll gladly take a tablet with Windows 8 over an iPad.

Although they already have the Latitude ST tablet which (in theory) can run Windows 8 perfectly fine.