Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 6, 2012, 10:26 AM
News Editor

My System Specs

Default ZOTAC Starts CeBIT 2012 With Three New ZBOX mini-PCs

ZOTAC International, a global innovator of graphics cards, mainboards and mini-PCs, today starts CeBIT 2012 with three new mini-PCs in standard, nano and Blu-ray form factors. The new ZBOX ID82, ZBOX nano ID61 and ZBOX Blu-ray AD05 series mini-PCs are perfect matches for users seeking a powerful tower PC replacement, home theater PC or energy-efficient PC.

Read more here: ZOTAC Starts CeBIT 2012 With Three New ZBOX mini-PCs | Hardware Canucks

Follow Hardware Canucks on Twitter:
@hardwarecanucks
Old March 7, 2012, 05:58 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Kind of neat, but who really wants to buy these when a netbook can do about everything the same, with total mobility attached? They're so tiny the parts to repair anything will be just as odd (harder due to their low circulation)...