Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 29, 2012, 09:29 AM
News Editor

My System Specs

Default ADATA Launches New Ultra-Rugged Portable Hard Drive

ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash Storage application products, today announced the introduction of the DashDrive™ Durable HD710 portable hard drive. The DashDrive family is the newest addition to the company’s impressive lineup of storage devices, signifying mobile, rapid, and dependable data access.

Read more here: ADATA Launches New Ultra-Rugged Portable Hard Drive | Hardware Canucks

Follow Hardware Canucks on Twitter:
@hardwarecanucks