Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 14, 2012, 12:11 PM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by great_big_abyss View Post
But on the flip side, my father converted to Apple a few years ago. he bought an iMac, and then he bought a Macbook. But he went extreme. He absolutely 100% believes that Macs are infallible, and that PC's are these horrible, old, dingy 'calculators' that crash every 3 minutes.

I hate the fact that that some employees and customers at the bike shop where I work part time use their Apple gadgets as fashion devices, and think they're 'cooler' than anyone else because they have Apple products.
I had a conversation with a co-worker the other day, he was like an Apple salesman trying to sell an Apple product that he doesn't even have. He has an iPhone and that's it. He likes everything that has an Apple logo on it but don't have it yet.

My wife bought an iPhone a year ago or so, other than the usual talk and text and Facebook I don't know what she uses it for. Fashion device perhaps.

2 iPhones, 2 iTouch, 2 iPods and an iPad in my household (none I own for the record). That's what Apple created, that they are a better and cooler product in the minds of many. I will get an Android phone soon to avoid the shutout.

Old February 14, 2012, 12:46 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

About a year ago, all in my family have iphones (3gs me and my mom and my old 1st gen iphone on my dad). I got iphone the first time it came out but after a while it feels like nothing changes my 3gs feels like my old iphone. Now all in my family uses android phones (SGS2 LTE me and my mom and LG Optimus for my dad).