Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 10, 2012, 11:23 AM
News Editor

My System Specs

Default Cooler Master Releases the GeminII SF524 CPU Cooler

Cooler Master has announced the European model of the Gemin II SF524 CPU cooler. This model is virtually identical to the GeminII S524 model released last August, except for the fact that it comes with a different fan that operates at 1300 RPM or 900 RPM when using the silent mode adapter.

Read more here: Cooler Master Releases the GeminII SF524 CPU Cooler | Hardware Canucks

Follow Hardware Canucks on Twitter:
@hardwarecanucks
Old February 10, 2012, 11:42 AM
F@H

My System Specs

There isn't much appriciation for downdraft coolers, but I have always loved them and use them whenever I can.

Good to see Coolermaster still making these things.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old February 10, 2012, 05:16 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Yep the older version of this cooler is what's enabling me to get 4.0 GHz with my motherboard (VRMs can't be reached by a tower).
I don't get why it has no LGA2011 however - this cooler's definitely capable of handling a lightly OC'd LGA2011 with the right choice of fan.
Old February 10, 2012, 07:23 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by frontier204 View Post
Yep the older version of this cooler is what's enabling me to get 4.0 GHz with my motherboard (VRMs can't be reached by a tower).
I don't get why it has no LGA2011 however - this cooler's definitely capable of handling a lightly OC'd LGA2011 with the right choice of fan.
Probably the same stupid reason Zalman won't put a 2011 kit for their Flex.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old February 10, 2012, 11:46 PM
MVP

My System Specs

More business for Noctua.