LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 27, 2012, 11:21 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_BenD_over View Post
QFT

Vic20, NES, SNES, Playstation... those were the days, then I tried this game called Starcraft.
You forgot N64!

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."
Old January 27, 2012, 11:49 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Avenger View Post
Yea the days when you had to blow out your cartridges to get them to work sometimes.
That was all just a placebo effect. The reason the cartridges started to act up was because the contact points became bent and wouldn't contact them anymore. Take apart any Nintendo system and bend them back up a bit and you'll see what I mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_BenD_over View Post
QFT

Vic20, NES, SNES, Playstation... those were the days, then I tried this game called Starcraft.
I currently have an Atari2600, Dreamcast, Xbox, PS2, and a PS3 in my collection. I'm always on the hunt for good deals on old systems. I know where there is a Sega Genesis for $80 right now :D
Old January 27, 2012, 11:56 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Developing a system so you can't play used games??

Might as well put a big "f*ck you customers!" sticker right in the xbox 720 logo
Old January 27, 2012, 12:30 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
That was all just a placebo effect. The reason the cartridges started to act up was because the contact points became bent and wouldn't contact them anymore. Take apart any Nintendo system and bend them back up a bit and you'll see what I mean.
Yea but me and my friends were kids back then like we knew any better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_HT View Post

Might as well put a big "f*ck you customers!" sticker right in the xbox 720 logo
IKR?

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DarkDivinityPC

I fold for a cure. Team 213366 and 54196.
Old January 27, 2012, 12:31 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_HT View Post

Yet it will still sell out as fast as they can make them at first.
Old January 27, 2012, 06:17 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Thats enough of a reason for me not to go get one when they come out. I have had my 360 for about four years or so, and only have about a dozen games. Not one of those games was bought new, I don't play it enough to buy new games. Hell, I think I have had my xbox turned on once in the last month.
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank
Old January 27, 2012, 09:23 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Honestly, I think I only ever cleaned my SNES' socket and the cart pins with 99% iso once in all the time I have had it. It still works well but it does not see much use these days. Never had a NES though.
Old January 29, 2012, 10:47 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I was in value village once and they had an atari (don't know what version cause its before my time and too lazy to check it up) for $2. I didn't have a $2 bill(back when it was a bill) and couldn't convince my parents to pick it up.

I bought a N64 for $10 at ebgames. I spent so far $200 on games for that system from ebay.

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."