Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 24, 2012, 02:29 PM
News Editor

My System Specs

Default New Report Claims that Ultrabooks will Overtake the Notebook Business by 2016

While the Ultrabook category – first unveiled at last year’s Computex – has struggled to gain tract critical traction and consumer acceptance, a new report suggests that the portable computing category will grow three times as fast as the tablet market and eventually overtake the traditional notebook market by 2016.

Read more here: New Report Claims that Ultrabooks will Overtake the Notebook Business by 2016 | Hardware Canucks

Follow Hardware Canucks on Twitter:
@hardwarecanucks
Old January 24, 2012, 03:06 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Makes sense to me. Why wouldnt you want a thinner and faster laptop?