Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 20, 2012, 10:41 AM
News Editor

My System Specs

Default Spire Announces the BlackDragon Series Power Supplies

The BlackDragon are the new and evolved ATX power supply series aimed at the PC enthusiast and PC gamer. Equipped with selected all new high-quality components, supplying optimal power under the most demanding circumstances.

Read more here: Spire Announces the BlackDragon Series Power Supplies | Hardware Canucks

Follow Hardware Canucks on Twitter:
@hardwarecanucks
Old January 20, 2012, 10:53 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Not to be a downer but you can see the OEM is on the cheap.
STamped out Grille for the Fan (cost cutting measure) and only a 2 year warranty...

Wonder who the Brave OEM was for this.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old January 20, 2012, 02:04 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Not to be a downer but you can see the OEM is on the cheap.
STamped out Grille for the Fan (cost cutting measure) and only a 2 year warranty...

Wonder who the Brave OEM was for this.

-ST
If the OEM is on the cheap they sure aren't pricing it that way $140 for 600w. My antec HCG 620w cost me $65 lol