Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 5, 2012, 12:31 PM
News Editor

My System Specs

Default Cooler Master Announces the GX Lite Series PSUs

Today, Cooler Master launches a new series of Power Supplies to celebrate the new year: The GX Lite series. This series, consisting of 500 W, 600 W and 700 W versions, will be placed between the GX series and the Extreme series and it is targeted at the mid-range to the upper mid-range.

Read more here: Cooler Master Announces the GX Lite Series PSUs | Hardware Canucks

Follow Hardware Canucks on Twitter:
@hardwarecanucks
Old January 5, 2012, 12:51 PM
Hall Of Fame

gx series are crap and highly overated.
Old January 5, 2012, 02:04 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
gx series are crap and highly overated.
Yeah I second that motion. Never been a fan of the CM series of PSU. They are trying harder to get a better OEM as seen in there Hybrid series and even the GX450 series. Hopefully in time we can actually suggest them.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old January 5, 2012, 02:36 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

well i myself always buy seasonic but i have 2 of the new coolermaster just cause there now made by fps and after comparing them to my tx hx and seasonic mD series there almost no difference in performance and i am happy with them
Old January 5, 2012, 02:58 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I do not have one myself, but a few friends at work seem to like them. Maybe they just have good luck.
Old January 5, 2012, 04:03 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlactin2408 View Post
I do not have one myself, but a few friends at work seem to like them. Maybe they just have good luck.
I worked at a store where I had the manager stop carrying the GX series and carry Antec PSUs just from all the bad reviews and reports on them.